11/16/2007

The Boosh is BACK!

Is everyone aware that series 3 of The Mighty Boosh started last night? Once again it returns to BBC3..... at 10:30 in the night. Seriously, you'd think with the gargantuan fanbase the programme has acquired, it would get a better slot!

Anyway, I'm pleased to say, it's awesome. Howard, Vince, Naboo and Bollo return, this time working in Naboo's shop, Nabootique (how very lol). In this episode, Naboo and Bollo bugger off on a stag weekend, leaving Howard and Vince to run the shop....

The best way to describe this is "the same, but different". It's the same mix of surreal humour and ridiculous songs, outlandish costumes and rubbish props, but judging by the little bits of crap CG creeping in, they've been given a bigger budget to work with. There are some well-loved secondary characters that return, as well as old faces in new guises. In short, it's the best thing since teflon elbow patches, and EVRYONE needs to see it. If you missed it, there's a repeat on Sunday at some point. If you miss THAT, I suggest that you use the intrawebz to illegally download it (NOTE: I do not endorse illegally downloading shit).


In more artistic news, here's a Flash picture what I done. The original sketch was done by Liquid-Genius on DeviantART, and he asked me to ink it. I drew the whole thing using the straight line tool, and am quit happy with the results.

2 comments:

Allyn said...

why didn't you remind me grrr!

Ken said...

hmmm i have never seen this programme!

I will check it out.

Well done on the lineart! Looks great dude